HPF is a peaceful equestrian oasis in the Indiana countryside. Located on the far north side of Indianapolis, it’s convenient to downtown via IN-31 and to the surrounding communities of Westfield, Cicero, Sheridan, Noblesville, Carmel, and Fishers.
We’re thrilled to announce the summer 2014 opening of our brand-new 20-acre facility, designed with the comfort and convenience of you and your horse in mind.
We’re pleased to offer:
· Indoor arena – Our arena is a spacious 82’ x 220’. No more fighting horse traffic just to hack! It’s brightly lit with both natural and high-output industrial lighting.
· Outdoor arena – well-drained 120’ x 300’ with all-weather footing and a shaded viewing deck for spectator comfort.
· 18 airy 12’ x 12’ stalls with large Dutch-door windows
· Double wash racks and grooming stalls
· Elevated climate-controlled viewing area/lounge with full kitchen and WiFi access
· Bathroom with shower
· Large climate-controlled tack room
· Laundry facilities
· 24-hour onsite staff
· Private paddocks and medium and large pastures to suit your horse’s needs